Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing, most innovative PR agencies in the UK?
We pride ourselves on our collaboration, our support for one another, our ability to learn from each other and our commitment to quality. We work hard but foster a culture where everyone can fulfil their potential, share ideas, learn new skills and enjoy their work.
Generous vacation. Flexible schedules. Summer Fridays. Sabbaticals. Professional development. Competitive benefits. You name it, we’ve got it. But most importantly, you’ll gain lots of smart colleagues to laugh with and learn from every day.
Health and wellbeing
Learning and development
Equality and diversity
Diversity, equality and inclusion help to transform our company and our society. At Daredevil PR, we empower our workforce to bring who they are to the table – to help shape the amazing work we deliver to our clients.
We know that diversity of all types – gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability and more – enhances our work culture and helps to deliver stronger business results. We also believe that a workforce comprised of employees from all demographics, backgrounds and experiences can develop more meaningful output for clients.
Our collaborative, close-knit and fast-paced team is expanding and we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team member to join us as a Senior Account Executive.
- Providing strategic counsel and identify media opportunities for clients to aid their PR and wider marketing objectives.
- Fulfilling clients’ key performance indicators and growing accounts.
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with prospective/existing media and clients.
- Ensuring optimal quality of deliverables for clients.
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports.
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools for business improvement plans.
- Be involved in pitching for new business opportunities and developing PR proposals.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff.
We’d like you to have the following if possible…
- At least 3 years’ experience and a proven track record in PR in an agency, or in journalism.
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and manage a portfolio of clients.
- High motivation and the ability to work under pressure, independently.
- Media relationships with business, financial, tech and mainstream press would be an asset.
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation.
- Commercially aware and business savvy.
- Experience in building contacts and influential networks.
- Service focused and aware when handling confidential information.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Coworking space.
- Travel opportunities (when borders open up).
- The chance to bring in new clients to the agency that you’re passionate about and would like to work with.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, diverse, driven people.
To apply, please send the following:
- Your CV
- A one-page covering letter on: Why you want to join Daredevil and why you will be a good fit